Made to Measure
A vast proportion of our base shoes are handmade and therefore these can often be made to your exact foot measurements.
How to Measure Your Shoe Size:
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items:
- Two pieces of paper larger than your foot
- Writing utensil
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall. It’s important that it doesn’t slip so that you’re able to get the proper measurement.
2. Plant one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot. It’s easiest to have someone help you with this step. Try not to hold the pencil at an angle, as that can cause an improper measurement.
4. Using your ruler, measure the longest and widest parts of your outline.
5. Repeat with your other foot.
Take down your measurements in both inches and centimetres. We need the Length and Width of your feet along with your regular shoe size in a similar style shoe.
If you have any questions then please contact us